As a startup in the agrifood business you are likely to operate internationally or even globally, working with partners and/or customers from pretty much anywhere. We increasingly work and communicate remotely. But geographic proximity still matters!
Establishing and maintain a business relations with (potential) corporate partners like Unilever and FrieslandCampina and/or researchers from Wageningen University & Research becomes so much easier when your businesses operate in close proximity. For this reason an increasing number of corporates, SME’s and startups in the agrifood business take office on Wageningen Campus, in the heart of Food Valley. And so can you!
Your office in Agrifoodtech Incubator ‘Plus Ultra II’
In October 2020, StartLife moved into the brand new Plus Ultra II: a business center and incubator with approximately 10,500 m2 space for sustainable business activities in an unique ecosystem of agriculture, nutrition and health. 2,500 m2 is solely intended for innovative agrifood(tech) startups and scale-ups.
Top 10 Office Benefits of Plus Ultra II
- Located in the heart of the agrifood startup and scale-up community
- Private office spaces from 18m2 up to 50m2
- Office accessible 24 hours, 7 days per week
- Free meeting and workshop rooms, hosting 2 to 50 people
- Free car park, with 15 electric charging points
- Free high-speed wifi & coffee/tea (+ kitchen facilities )
- Free participation in startup community events
- Access to state-of-the-art video conferencing equipment
- Access to FabLab Wageningen – a (digital) fabrication laboratory
- Access to shared research facilities on Wageningen Campus
Rental agreements range from one up to three years. Rental price starts at €565 per month.
A small or large dedicated office for you and your (future) colleagues, ór a shared office space for just a few hours a week. The choice is yours!
By the way, renting an office in Plus Ultra II is also an excellent green choice. The building meets very high requirements of sustainability, namely Breeam Excellent. For example, solar panels and good insulation greatly reduce energy consumption and prevent the need for fossil fuels.
Join our vibrant startup community
Follow into the footsteps of startups from the StartLife and Starthub Wageningen community, like…
If you are an agrifoodtech startup looking for an office in the heart of Food Valley, than we look forward to hearing from you soon!