Are you eager to help accelerate agrifoodtech startups that shape a sustainable food system? Then apply to become our Startups Scout now!
As Startup Scout you have one main aim: scouting the best European food & agtech startups for our programs. You find and select the most impactful European early phase agrifoodtech startups for our Accelerate program. You match startups with our global corporates and investors to make an impact. As a contact person for our startups and corporates you will help to organize meetups with those partners.
You’ll grow fast in this role, get to know the startup scene inside-out, meet the most inspiring impact-driven Food & Agri startups, come across breakthrough technologies and work with an amazing team at StartLife!
You’ll quickly grow your network and build relations with leading food & agriculture companies and startup hubs.
What you will do as Startup Scout at StartLife
As one of our two StartLife’s Startup Scouts, you:
- Participate in offline and online agrifood events to identify startups for our programs and act as direct point of contact for new startups
- Engage with our global f&a corporate partners on their innovation challenges and our VC partners on dealflow
- Manage relations with other startup accelerators/incubators in Europe to identify potential startups
- Manage online channels and social media to identify and connect to potential startups
- (Help) organizing meet & greets, selection days, demo days, and other virtual / hybrid meetups.
Check the Startup Scout vacancy.