Innovation & operations professional
- Support in the innovation process through a positive coaching approach and the use of a stage-gate approach.
- Creation of a sound business model.
The dynamics of innovation have always fascinated me, and my experience in managing a broad product portfolio in petfood and pet accessories have taught me to take an holistic approach on managing the innovation process. A profound understanding of the end user, together will a solid stage gate process involving all relevant stakeholders can make the innovation process a joyful ride.
Skills & expertise
- Coaching: unlocking potential through a positive coaching style.
- Innovation: expertise in developing category strategies based on idea generation, long term pipelines and lean principles.
- Change management: experienced in setting-up new organizational
structures, business models and related ways of working.
- Financial and marketing management: with focus on FMCG.
|2017||Operations Manager: Record automatische deuren|
|2016 – 2017||Founder WeLovePets: exploration of innovative Petcare
platform and webshop
|2013 – 2016||Product Platform Manager Snacks: Nestle Purina Petcare EMENA. Paris|
|2001 – 2013||Application Group Manager Care: Nestle Purina Petcare Europe. Zwijndrecht-Amsterdam|
|1997 – 2001||Projectmanager: Nestle Purina Petcare Europe. Zwijndrecht|
|1997 – 2001||Operations controller North Europe Spillers Petfood. Zwijndrecht|
|1994 – 1996||Division controller Benelux Quaker Oats. Zwijndrecht|
|1993 – 1994||Division controller Feed & Animal Products, BP Nutrition. Boxmeer|