Nikolas Fhalskog is managing director of Innovation Catalyzer.
Nikolas has more than 15 years of experience in breakthrough innovation and commercialization. Examples: Philips One-Blade, Philips NutriU healthy food platform, HotBox start-up Wageningen: Veggie meat business model, Greencovery: Business strategy
I help catalyze your innovation to healthy & sustainable experiences people will Love.
Understand, Design, Deliver & Scale! Together we can make our world a better place!
- Understand: Hands-on advice based on in-depth understanding of your specific situation and goals, together we make a strategy and business model that’s scalable.
- Design: Designing the scalable business model and an action plan for the next 30-60-90 days towards and overall towards the grand vision
- Deliver: Instrumental leadership to help you execute your plan by doing it with you and ensuring you find the right (level) resources needed to start driving your business.
- Scale: Hands-on coaching to execute, operationalize and scale your start-up
Skills and field of expertise
- Business modelling and Marketing
- Hardware products & Digital engagement platforms in food & health domain
Offer and interest (startups)
Engaging, positive personality and know-how
It’s no miracle, it is persistent curiosity, creativity and hard work!
If you are interested in our StartLife Mentor Program, let us know and reach out to us for more information.