After more than 20 years working at brand building companies like Unilever, Friesland Campina and Hero, Sander Nuhoff has developed and introduced a large amount of new brands and products into the market. Next to this, he has also set up a startup in digital transformation – so Sander understands the issues you may encounter starting up a company.
His role mostly is to make things happen and find creative solutions. Yet always within a strategic framework that allows you to make strategic choices.
With a Masters’ degree in Food Technolog at Wageningen University & Research and extensive work experience in the food industry, Sander has developed a deep affinity in sustainability and healthy food products.
Skills & expertise
- Commercial Strategy
- Marketing & Communication
- Shopper Activation
- Sales (account management, category management, field sales and trade marketing)
- Business Development & Product Development
- Setting up and management multi-disciplinary teams (from small teams to teams of 240 FTE).
- FMCG, Retail. Food. B2C and B2B
Offer and interest (startups)
I help to define what is it that your company brings to this world, for whom, and how best to realize this offer by giving advice on strategy, marketing, sales and organization.
If you are interested in our StartLife Mentor Program, let us know and reach out to us for more information.