Is AgriFoodTech your game and building a better world your aim? Come and join StartLife’s mission to accelerate the transition to a sustainable food system. Share the stories of the world’s most promising startups with game-changing technologies and unite the ambitions of startups, corporates and investors around the globe. Become Content Marketeer at StartLife.
Your role as Jr. Content Marketeer
As StartLife’s Content Marketeer, you’ll be in charge of creating online content. You’ll (co)-create blogs, web pages, newsletters and social media posts. In collaboration with our (external) designers, you’ll craft compelling stories and messages that inspire, educate and activate our main target audiences: startups, corporates and investors in the agrifoodtech space. And together with our Marketing & Communications Manager, you’ll develop and execute a content strategy and content calendar to make sure we’re publishing consistently. You’ll support in fine-tuning StartLife’s marketing copy, making sure it’s appealing, original and consistent in tone of voice.
You’ll also fulfill similar activities for our annual F&A Next summit, one of Europe’s premier food & agriculture events, which is co-organized by StartLife and positioned as its own brand.
What we are looking for
- You have excellent English writing and editing skills
- You have affinity with the Food & Agriculture domain and entrepreneurship
- You have a sense of branding and know how to keep a consistent tone of voice in your writing
- You have experience working with a CMS and Email Marketing Software, preferably WordPress and Mailchimp
- You have good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to work independently
- You know how to optimize your writing for SEO
- You’re data driven and know how to identify success metrics
- You know when to ask for feedback and you can implement it well
- You’re brimming with creative ideas for StartLife’s content
What we offer you
You’ll get to you work in a fun, international team of about 14 people that go the extra mile for impact-driven F&A startups. You’ll get to work from home and our office on Wageningen Campus – the heart of the agrifoodtech startup community. A few highlights from the perks that come with the job:
- A monthly salary between €2,574 and €2,800 per month based on a full working week (36 hours), depending on your knowledge and experience
- Working hours that can be discussed and arranged so that they allow for the best possible work-life balance
- 25 leave days based on a full time working week
- Option to annually work 2 weeks out of home and office (CET ±2hrs)
- Vacation allowance of 8%, a year-end bonus of 4% and an excellent pension scheme
- Creative freedom with the responsibility that goes with it
- An informal and dynamic working atmosphere in an inspiring environment
- An extension of your network in the Food & Agriculture industry
The duration of the employment contract is initially for one year with the intention to extend. Please note that you should hold a permanent working permit in the Netherlands if you want to apply for this job.
StartLife is the top startup accelerator in agrifoodtech serving startups from the Netherlands, Europe and beyond. Since our inception in 2010, by Wageningen University & Research, the world’s leading agricultural university, we‘re driven to empower entrepreneurial talent to build and grow startups with breakthrough technologies that shape a sustainable food system. We offer world-class support programs, top industry business mentors, access to funding and a global community of startups, investors, corporates and experts. To date, we’ve supported 400+ startups from 30 countries that have raised €320+ million follow-on capital.
Want to learn more about StartLife of the job, get in touch with our Marketing & Communications Manager, Bram van Beek (email@example.com) to learn more. If you’re interested, send your c.v. and a mind-blowing job application to our Operations Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).