Do you want to use your passion for hospitality and administration to make a difference for the Startlife team? Are you an enthusiastic and pro-active Office Manager? Please read further!
You will never have a dull moment in this job: you work in a young and dynamic team of 14 people on Wageningen Campus in the brand new Plus Ultra II building – the heart of the startup community. You will work with startups, large corporates, researchers, and students. We offer a competitive salary package and excellent secondary conditions.
Your responsibilities include:
- Hospitality: welcoming guests and answering phone calls
- Facility management: managing the office, order office supplies, safety (BHV)
- Administration: document and contract management; update our CRM-system
- Events: support in the organisation of events
- Travel management: make international travel arrangements for the team
- Assistance Management Team: manage agendas and expense declarations
- Human resources: assisting with on boarding and off boarding of colleagues
- Mail: process daily mail for StartLife and our startups (incoming/outgoing)
- An MBO(+) education or reached this level through another form of training or experience
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of working with a CRM-system is a plus
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both verbally and written
- Experience with social media is a plus
- You enjoy helping others, are a great organizer and you have a consistent eye for detail.
A dynamic position with a competitive salary package (max and excellent secondary conditions. The position starts with a temporary employment contract of 1 year, with the possibility for extension. The function is for 28-32 hours per week.
StartLife supports early phase food and agtech startups to grow into leading enterprises. Since 2011, StartLife has built, supported and funded 300+ startups, propelling breakthrough technologies in the domains of food & agriculture and creating lasting impact. StartLife is a foundation and was co-founded by Wageningen University & Research and is located on Wageningen Campus.
Please let us know why you are the perfect fit for the job and send your cv and motivation to our Operations Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. By doing so, you agree that we process your data. This vacancy is open until 24 August 2020. Interviews will take place on 3-4 September. The starting date will be agreed.
More information about this position? Please give Laura Thissen a call on 06 2241 0815 or drop her a line at email@example.com