Who can apply?
StartLife à la Carte is open to startup teams working on technologies and new business models in the food, agriculture or bio based economy. We are particularly interested in ideas with a clear technical focus and a strong innovative aspect. Our criteria for entry are as follows:
- You have a validated product/ market fit.
- You are active in FoodTech or AgriTech
- You are developing a highly innovative technology or product
- You are addressing a relevant social, health or environmental need
- You have at least two founders / team members
- You have the ambition to scale and grow fast
- You would truly benefit from receiving support from StartLife
- You are willing to travel at least once to the Netherlands
How do I apply?
For StartLife à la Carte we accept applications on a rolling basis. Once a month, our business coaches meet to review the current applications and select startups for acceptance onto the program. Simply show us your interest through the button below. We will run a quick check and contact you for an informal one-on-one talk.
If your startup is accepted, you’ll have 12 months of access to our services and support. Afterwards, you’ll become a StartLife Alumnus, ready for the next phase of your entrepreneurial journey.