Looking to invest in leading Food & AgTech startups?
Since 2011, StartLife has supported more than 300 Food & Agtech startups in Food & Agri. In building this community, we have developed one of the largest startups funnels in this domain. Investors play an integral role in our community. They enable our portfolio startups to grow further and make lasting impact.
StartLife welcomes venture capital funds, corporate venture capital funds, impact funds and business angels to get involved – provided you have a strong track-record, and are able to invest in early-stage startups in The Netherlands.
There are several ways to get involved:
- Become a StartLife program partner. Share time and knowledge into our programs and network and gain premium insight in our Startup portfolio.
- F&A Next: F&A Next is the premier platform in Europe where 400+ investors, corporates and startups in food & agriculture come together for networking and deal-making. F&A Next is co-founded by Rabobank, Wageningen University & Research, Anterra Capital and StartLife. This is the best opportunity for you to meet fellow investors and the most promising Food & Agtech startups from around the world. You will also be able to meet StartLife and many of our portfolio companies. The next edition of F&A Next will take place in 2019 on 15 – 16 May at Wageningen Campus. For more information contact email@example.com
- StartLife events: our annual StartLife Community Day provides you with ample opportunity to participate in workshops and meet many of our startups. Likewise, during dedicated Business Angel events, we introduce selected startups to selected business angels. Follow our newsletter to get notified about upcoming events.
For more info, please reach out to Caroline Bijkerk, manager community at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- StartLife Accelerate Graduation Day: in the StartLife Accelerate program, StartLife supports a cohort of 10 startups intensively towards customer validation and investor-readiness. The program culminates in a Graduation Day, where the startups will pitch to a hand-picked audience of relevant investors and other stakeholders. If you’re interested to participate, let us know through the contact form. Please don’t forget to include your CV, mandate and portfolio (if applicable).
For further questions on investor relations, you can send an e-mail to:
Thomas van den Boezem, program director, at
email@example.com. Please always include in your e-mail:
– The fund or organization you represent, and where you are based;
– Your fund’s track-record, or your track-record as business angel;
– Your investment scope.
– The unique value you aim to add to Food & Agtech startups.