Looking to invest in Food & AgTech startups?
Since 2010, StartLife has supported more than 400 startups in Food & Agri. In building this community, we have developed one of the largest startups funnels in this domain. Investors play an integral role in our community. They enable our portfolio startups to grow further and make lasting impact.
StartLife welcomes venture capital funds, corporate venture capital funds, impact funds and business angels to get involved – provided you have a strong track-record, and are able to invest in early-stage startups.
There are several ways to get involved:
- Become a StartLife Investor Partner. Share time and knowledge into our programs and network and gain premium insight in our startup portfolio. Check our current list of strategic partners.
- F&A Next: F&A Next is the premier platform in Europe where more than 600 investors, corporates and startups in food & agriculture come together for networking and deal-making. F&A Next is co-founded by StartLife, Wageningen University & Research, Rabobank and Anterra Capital. This is the best opportunity for you to meet fellow investors and the most promising food & agtech startups from around the world. You will also be able to meet StartLife and many of our portfolio companies.
- StartLife Accelerate Graduation Day: in the StartLife Accelerate program, StartLife supports a cohort of 8-10 startups intensively towards customer validation and investor-readiness. The program culminates in a Graduation Day, where the startups will pitch to an audience of relevant investors and other stakeholders.
How to join our investors community
If you like to receive periodic updates on agrifood startups and scale-ups and be invited to our events, please sign up for StartLife’s newsletter (ca 8 times a year). We also invite you to follow StartLife’s Linkedin page, where we continuously share the latest updates.
- The fund or organization you represent, and where you are based;
- Your fund’s track-record, or your track-record as business angel;
- Your investment scope.
- The unique value you aim to add to agrifoodtech startups.