Gateway to Open Innovation
In addition to reaping benifits from working with startups, StartLife’s Corporate Partners leverage the interaction with our other partners. We organize special meetings for our partners to exchange innovation and collaboration practices and share new perspectives. These meetings also act as a perfect assembly to discuss shared challenges and explore joined business and innovation opportunities.
Our Corporates Partners also benefit from our close ties with Wageningen University & Research (WUR). We organize themed mini-seminars with WUR researchers and specialists and offer the opportunity for fully dedicated deep-dive sessions on topics of your choice together with selected WUR staff and startups.
Your Benefits in a Nutshell
Corporate Partners of StartLife enjoy from the following competitive edge:
- Discover the latest knowledge & trends in Food & Agriculture
- Prosper from qualified introductions to startups with emerging solutions that fit your needs
- Gain access to a pool of talents, including entrepreneurs worldwide as well as researchers and students of Wageningen University & Research
- Enhance your business by interacting with a community of game changers
- Strengthen your position as innovation leader that shapes the future of food
And did you know StartLife is also co-founder and lead organizing partner of the annual F&A Next summit, Europe’s premier agrifoodtech events for startups, scale-ups, corporates and investors?