Eric Uleman helps companies and innovators develop their strategy and expand internationally. His focus is on scaling up agritech businesses. He shares a passion for new ventures in agricultural innovation and technology, understanding all biological, technology and business aspects of growing crops and operating a high-tech organization.
Previously Eric spent over 25 years in financial services in the USA and Europe in management roles working for international companies, including JP Morgan, IBM, Pfizer, ING Bank. He also served on the board as a managing director for several large commodity trading companies responsible for strategy, acquisitions and technology. Eric has also built a leading European research farm lab in the Netherlands developing (technology) solutions for agricultural companies and manufacturers to improve sustainable production of crops
Eric graduated with an MBA from the University of Groningen and completed an MBA at the New York University, Leonard Stern School of Business..
Fields of Expertise
- International Strategy & Execution
- Team & Leadership Development
- International Scaling-up
- Structuring and negotiating (sales and financial) transactions
- International M&A, Business Valuation, Corporate Finance
- Trading and Business Process Technology
- Growing sustainable crops, farm operations and systems
– Product / market / price fit
– Selling international (on board level)
– Make sure the selling / delivery chain meets your promise to prospects and clients
– Capital Raising
Help committed, passionate and innovate founders in the agricultural landscape to succeed internationally.
Crisp, Clear Concise