Passionate about the world of Ag and Food for 30+ years and going! Jürgen is a senior executive at Cargill. Currently he is Global Director Supply Chain Strategy of the Food ingredients and Biodindustrial Enterprise of Cargill. He brings with him 32 years of successful career experience and a strong leadership record in Supply Chain, Commercial, Sustainability, Commodity Risk and General Management.
During his career, Jürgen has worked across various Ag and Food value Chains, including Cocoa and Chocolate, Oilseeds processing and Biofuels, Beverage Ingredients, and Edible Oils, making significant contributions to multiple Businesses. Over the past 12 years, he has successfully built strong Supply Chain Capabilities, SC Digitalization and Organizations.
Jürgen lives in Den Haag with his wife and has two daughters. Outside of work, he is actively involved in volunteering for children in need and enjoys participating in bootcamp sessions.
He also has a passion for exploring the Caribbean.
Skills and Fields of Experience:
– Agriculture and Food Value chains
– Food Ingredients
– Sustainable Supply Chains
– General Management and Business strategy
– Supply Chain Management and Digital Supply Chain
– Commercial and Sales Management
– Leadership and Team Development, Org Design
– Commodity Risk Management
I am interested to share my broad experience and can offer to help start ups to grow and scale their business. I am also able to support the development of Teams and Individuals.
– Agriculture and Food Value chains (Farm to Fork)
– Food Ingredients incl. Novel Ingredients
– ESG / Sustainability – i.e. Digital Tech improving Transparency
– Business & Supply chain strategy
– Supply Chain Management incl . Digital Supply Chain
– Commercialization/Scaling of new products & services
– Leadership, Team and individual development,
Tough times don’t last , tough teams do !