Fully tailor-made program for Agrifoodtech startups
A founders’ journey is filled with uncertainty, risk and hard challenges. Fortunately, you don’t have to face them all by yourself. StartLife is here to help you! Over the years, we’ve build a strong supporting global partnership network, including corporates, investors and other organizations that may of strategic relevance to you and your startup. And through our support programs, you may take advantage of both StartLife’s expertise and network!
What is StartLife à la Carte?
StartLife à la Carte is a tailor-made program specifically designed to help agrifoodtech startups connect with their peers and initiate collaborations with investors, researchers and corporate partners.
Through this program you will be able to pick the fruits of StartLife’s global network in food and agriculture, fully based on your needs. As the name already suggests, the program offers you an á la carte menu from which you can pick, in close consultation with your personal ‘startup support waiter’: StartLife.
Premier connections and tailored support for Agrifoodtech startups
So, what is on the StartLife à la Carte menu?
- A dedicated coach from the StartLife team who acts as your lead contact person.*
- Four business coaching sessions to get you started in the ecosystem
- Annual peer-to-peer sessions with startups from your domain**
- Access to investors that provide funding from seed to growth
- High level introductions to our global corporate partnership network
- Gateway to Wageningen University & Research
- Startup mentoring by senior professionals, serial-entrepreneurs, and business angels
- Professional support services by our program partners
- Promotion of all your jobs on StartLife’s Job Portal
- Use of StartLife’s flex office and meeting facilities on Wageningen Campus
*The business coaching sessions are always included; these are the moments that we check in with you to see how you are doing and if you up for another ‘course’.
**The peer-to-peer sessions take place once per year and are intended to share learnings, discuss challenges, and spark connections between like-minded startups.
‘StartLife à la Carte’ versus ‘StartLife Accelerate’
StartLife à la Carte is an excellent choice for those startups that no longer need, or are not ready yet, to go full throttle with our all-inclusive StartLife Accelerate program: an intensive 3-month business development program in which early-stage startups (learn how to) validate their business and prepare to raise (further) investments and which cumulates in a large public showcase event: Demo Day.
StartLife à la Carte does not include (one-on-one) training sessions and workshops aimed to validate your business and prepare for fund raising. It also doesn’t lead to showcasing your startup on a Demo Day. All other services are potentially included however. Best of all, there is no need to wait for the program to start. You can start at any time.
StartLife à la Carte – Startup alumn story
The StartLife à la Carte program runs for one year. After a year, your regular business coaching will discontinue. But our support doesn’t end here. StartLife and its community will remain available to support you for the life of your company. And we also look forward to your own contributions as a valued member of our global agrifoodtech community.
When to enroll?
Unlike the StartLife Accelerate program, which starts twice a year, we accept promising agrifoodtech startups from all over the world into the StartLife à la Carte program on a rolling basis. So, today is a good day to apply for StartLife’s support.
Are you the startup that we are looking for?
StartLife à la Carte is open to startups that:
- Are active in foodtech, agtech or biobased sector
- Are developing a highly innovative technology or product
- Are addressing a relevant social, health or environmental need
- Are beyond the idea stage
- Have at least two founders able to participate in the program
- Have the ambition to scale and grow fast
Selection of startup alumni
Get in touch with us!
Convinced that StartLife can offer you the support that you need? Please show us your interest in our program via the pre-application form below. We will then contact you for an informal one-on-one talk with you.