Suradj Hiralal works in the Business Development Food Team of the regional development agency Oost NL. Suradj is a graduate from the BSc Management and Consumer Studies at Wageningen University & Research, a program that focuses on the managerial, economic and social aspects of the production and consumption of food and other agricultural products within households and businesses in a sustainable and dynamic environment. During his studies, Suradj was also active as board member of the student incubator StartHub Wageningen.
Suradj’s responsibilities at Oost NL include, but are not limited to:
- Managing StartLife’s pre-seed fund ‘Startup Fund Gelderland’
- Development innovative business cases in the Agri & Food domain
- Advising businesses on their investor and market readiness
- Participating in developing the regional startup/innovation ecosystem
- Advising on applicable regional, national and European subside schemes